Working in virtual teams has become the norm for millions of people, but many are still working with a toolkit that was designed for steady teams who sit in the same building.
The questions that still vex many people on a daily basis include:
- How do we create a team bond?
- How do we ensure we are on the same page?
- How do we communicate effectively via audio and video conference?
- How to we build trust when we can’t meet in person?
- How can leaders motivate and manage remote teams?
Our latest program, Building a Vibrant Virtual Team delivers a step-change in performance. Unlike training that solely transfers knowledge, this experiential program delivers moments of insight for participants that translate into wisdom in their working practice.
There are a few differences about this program that make it exciting and effective:
- It’s delivered remotely, scheduled flexibly and tailored to meet your needs.
- It includes expert voice and body language training for virtual communication technology.
- It combines the wisdom of experience of virtual teams, the latest research on what works and a web-based series of facilitation and coaching sessions.